November, the change of seasons, and the holiday get-togethers are always a great reason to decorate.
Whether your taste leans trendy or traditional, adding some festive fall decor to your table is a simple way to celebrate the onset of autumn, cheer up family meals and make guests feel special.
Here are some simple ideas to make your tabletop come to life.
1. Use fresh or dried flowers, leaves, pumpkins and gourds for your centerpieces. Decorate with mini pumpkins (real or velvet), leaves, flowers, and tall pillar or tapered candles to create a warm and festive outdoor backdrop for a meal amongst friends.
2. Create place holders for your guests with these adorable mini pumpkins. Place name tag with twine or ribbon and tie around stem.
3. Use a festive table runner or placemats to add color to your table. Using a table runner as the base is a great way to create cozy layers with interest, texture and dimension. Add a little light to your table with these multipurpose silver balls.
4. Dress up your plates with cloth napkins and napkin holders. Available at our store.
5.. Add that handmade touch with glass pumpkins.
6. Have fun and keep it your own. I love this pumpkin ice bucket. Don’t be afraid to be creative.
Don’t forget those unique holiday smells like toasted pumpkin and the fresh mountain scent of our best-selling Frasier fir candle. The right scents can make any home more inviting, relaxing and memorable.
Stop by our store for inspiration, pumpkins, fall décor, lights, candles and more.