As the weather gets cooler and the leaves start to change I love to infuse warmth and coziness into home decor. Here are seven easy seasonal decor ideas for Fall:
1. Pumpkin Display: Whether real pumpkins and gourds or our beautiful velvet pumpkins with real stems, arranging various sizes and colors of pumpkins on your mantel, foyer entry table or dining table can create visual interest and can be a great eye-catcher in your home.
2. Autumn Wreath: Create or purchase a wreath made from fall foliage, pine cones, and other natural elements to hang on your front door or use a table decoration with a real or luminary candle in the center.
3. Fall Centerpiece: Use a mix of gourds, pine cones, acorns, and autumn leaves to create a beautiful centerpiece for your dining table. Make your centerpiece your own by going on a nature walk or stopping in our store for inspiration and ideas.
4. Candles and Lanterns: Place candles and lanterns around your home to create a warm and inviting atmosphere. If you don’t want to use real candles, come check out our luminary candles (that are battery operated).
5. Seasonal Pillows and Throws: Swap out your regular pillows and throws for ones with autumnal colors and patterns. Think rich reds, burnt oranges, and deep browns. Cozy pillows and throws are great for cuddling up and watching a movie or reading a book. I find our kids love to cuddle with our dogs on a crisp fall day with a pillow and throw.
6. Fall-Scented Candles and Diffusers: Choose candles or diffusers with scents like cinnamon, apple, pumpkin, nutmeg or the clean mountain scent of our best selling Fraser Fir candle. Candles and diffusers evoke the cozy feeling of fall.
7. Rustic Wood Accents: Think about incorporating wooden elements like rustic crates, a wood trough with Autunm flowers, or trays to add warmth and a touch of nature to your decor. Check out our trays, wood cutting boards and baguette boards.
Remember to personalize your Fall decor ideas to suit your own style and preferences. Blending different elements can create a unique and inviting fall atmosphere in your home.